FRP Bypass APK is a Factory Reset Protection app for most of the smartphones. This app allows users to protect private data if in case the device is stolen or lost. At the same time, it helps to unlock the smartphones that have been locked. FRP Bypass APK Download introduced as a security measure to protect customer privacy and data getting access by unknown users.
The concept of FRP Bypass APK is similar to iCloud which is used for iOS devices. Users need to sign in with a Google Account whenever a user does a factory reset on Android device. If a user doesn’t know the previous accounts details, then they are not able to access the device.
Download FRP Bypass APK
Google has added a new security feature to its mobile operating system and is called Factory Reset Protection. This function is released to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. Lets us have a look at the procedure of FRP Bypass APK Download:
1. First, go to the settings of the device. Then, open security and turn on ‘unknown sources.’
2. After that download the latest version of FRP Bypass APK on your device through the link.
3. Once the downloading process gets over, tap to install the app. At the same time accept different permissions if asked by an app.
4. Now your app is ready to open and then proceed for FRP Bypass.
How to Bypass Factory Reset Protection
1. After Factory Resetting the device when you reboot, Setup Wizard option will appear. Continue with the Setup Wizard.
2. Connect to Wi-Fi Network and click Next for software updating.
3. Now again click next for setting up data and time.
4. Further, follow the instructions till you reach Google Services. Then tap on the Google Terms of Services.
5. Select some text in Google Terms and Conditions, and you will see options like Copy, Share, etc.
6. Tap on Share it options available. Just tap and hold the icon of Setup Wizard.
7. It will open the application Info screen for Setup Wizard. Now open with chrome browser.
8. In the next screen hit on download. It will download the QuickShortcut app to your device.
9. Now, open Samsung App Store and tap on the link that appears in the search results. It will open Samsung Galaxy apps.
10. Search file explorer in Galaxy Apps and download it. Before downloading the app, it will ask you to enter Samsung account.
11. After installation of file explorer. Open and go to download folder. Furter, install QuickShortcut app which has downloaded earlier.
12. Open the application which is installed and search Google Account Manager in the search box. Type Email and Password.
13. Sign-In with your Google Account username and Password. Once signed-in, QuickShortcut application should appear, just hit back until you reach Google services screen.
14. From the Google Services screen, tap on Next until you see Account added message. Now, tap on the Home button.
15. Finally, you have successfully Bypassed Factory Reset Protection.
Nowadays Phone lost, and locking is common. For this reason, Android developers have worked continuously to make platform safe and secure with the help of FRP Bypass APK. Further, due to some reasons, users failed to bypass FRP then users need to downgrade Android Version. Moreover, you can get more information about FRP Bypass APK from our website PDazzler.