WhatsApp is an amazing and most popular App that allows users to send text messages as well as multimedia files to other users. WhatsApp Login allows to easily send music files, pictures, documents, locations, and videos to others. By Login to WhatsApp on your PC, you can experience features and an interface similar to Android App.
WhatsApp has a feature of an end to end encryption policy that doesn’t allow others to see your messages. In this article, we are going to guide you how to WhatsApp Login Online on your PC. In the old days, WhatsApp was available in the web browser version. But now it is available in desktop app version also.
WhatsApp Login Online Web Guide
There are simple steps to follow to access WhatsApp Login from your PC or laptop. Install the desktop version now to stay connected at all times. Here are the steps to follow while WhatsApp Login.
- First, Visit the WhatsApp official website from the link.
- There will be a QR code on the screen. Now, open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Go to the WhatsApp web option and scan the QR code displayed on the screen.
- Once the scan is done, you will automatically Login to your WhatsApp account.
- Further, It will take few minutes to sync the data.
- Once the sync is over, you are ready to open WhatsApp on PC by Login.
Features of WhatsApp
WhatsApp has some stunning features as compared with the other messaging app. That is the reason it is most used App worldwide. We are going to list out the features of WhatsApp below:
- Users are allowed to change Profile Photo and Status on WhatsApp Desktop App.
- It enables to make a new group and start chat with different people at a time.
- Users can send files like images, videos, audios, and documents.
- Archive chat in your WhatsApp Desktop App.
- Desktop app lets you view the starred messages. There is no option to Star a message like Smartphone App.
- The interface of the app is very simple and easy to navigate.
- Send a single message to multiple people at once.
- Save data when using WhatsApp on mobile networks.
Problems faced in WhatsApp
We are going to discuss some of the common problems that people face after WhatsApp installation.
Can’t connect to WhatsApp or WhatsApp not working: WhatsApp connection problems are usually caused by your Wi-Fi or network data connection. If someone is not able to send a message, then follow the steps below:
- Install or update the version of the App from the Play Store.
- Make sure that Task Killer is not affecting WhatsApp.
- Empty the app cache by clearing the cache of WhatsApp.
- Finally, the last solution: uninstall the app and then reinstall it.
WhatsApp doesn’t recognize any contacts: There are few reasons why WhatsApp couldn’t identify your contacts, So here are the simple steps to check:
- Confirm that the contact number is correct and sure that they are using WhatsApp.
- Make sure that the latest version of WhatsApp is installed on your device.
- Check the contact lists are visible or not.
WhatsApp has gained a rapid increase of usage regarding a social networking application. The number of downloads for Android exceeds one hundred million. However, there is an easy way to access WhatsApp Login on PC. Just you need to install the desktop version on your PC. Further, you can get more information related to WhatsApp Login from our website PDazzler.